A dear friend gave this business a glowing review so I took the plunge. Have made two purchases from them over the past several months.

Customer service is exceptional and both times I received my bags within two days.

I live in NYC and brought both bags into Heritage Auctions pretending that I wanted to consign them for auction. Both bags are authentic --- but then I basically knew that the moment I received them and inspected them. But hey, you can never be too careful these days.

A very happy repeat customer here. Highly recommend!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Createurs De Luxe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Createurs De Luxe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Createurs De Luxe to other companies on our site.

Comments

createursdeluxe

Thank-you for your lovely comment on receiving your Hermes Crocodile Clutch. Our motto is simply making our clients happy finding authentic Hermes bags.

I have been selling for 15 years when there were only a few sellers in this business, but the rules are still the same.

Searching the world for rare, hard to find authentic Hermes bags for our clients. Enjoy!

"Sarah"

createursdeluxe.com

866.393.5181

Always authentic, always!

I found this seller on ebay as she was selling the bag I was looking for. First time I did business with her and snce it's an expensive bag I requested to talk to her on the phone to ask all the questions about my purchase.

She was very helpful and honest and I received my bag with no problem.

I love the " Hermes Kelly clutch in Cocro with gold Hardware " she sold to me and I will buy from her again.